The 咨询中心 is staffed by 3 full-time NYS Licensed Mental Health Professionals. 监督博士 & masters level counseling interns also provide services on a part-time basis. The clinical staff prides itself on providing diverse counseling styles & approaches to meet a student’s individual needs.
Whatever your concern, the 咨询中心 will strive to accommodate your unique needs. The 咨询中心 offers a range of services to full-time students that are free of charge.
- 研讨会 & 培训
- 与职员协商 & 教师
- 24-hour Crisis Intervention 服务
- Dedicated Campus Service Coordinator from 奥尔巴尼 County Crime Victim & 性暴力中心
On campus every Monday 3:00pm – 4:30pm, 咨询中心, 3rd Fl., St. 约瑟的大厅
预约请发电子邮件; 阿曼达.wingle@albanycountyny.政府; walk-ins are also welcome
- Mindfulness, Relaxation and Coping Skills Training
- Support for students who have experienced Sexual Assault or Relationship Violence
- Support and Referrals for 经验丰富的学生
- Sports Psychology for Student Athletes
- Support 有色人种学生资源
- Advice and Guidance on How to Help a Friend
- Light-Box treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder